Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Craigslist Deals! Sweet!

Today was pretty exciting for good deals! We can now ride our bikes together as a family because I found a bike trailer for the boys! Isaac has had a bike, then he found one on Craigslist for me a few weeks ago for $45 and then today I got this trailer for $45 - which is doubles as a side by side double stroller which will come in handy. It's similar to the one here, but in yellow.






She also threw in an extra booster seat to use for meal times which will be great, two red plastic toddler chairs - which match the one that I bought this past weekend at a yard sale for $2 so I now have three matching ones I can use for the boys and for my niece EJ when she comes over! I was so excited!

And then as I was getting ready to leave she asked if I happened to need a loveseat? They had just purchased a larger couch from CL and didn't have room for the loveseat. As it so happened, we have been looking for a loveseat to put in our basement media room. (Funny side note, their new couch was actually one I had emailed Isaac about as a potential for us.) I called Isaac and he came right over on his lunch break. It was perfect! And they even delivered it this evening because we couldn't fit it in our minivan! Wow!! I love it when the Lord showers us with such tangible blessings - and the way he so creatively answers a prayer even down to matching toddler chairs - AND a FREE loveseat!



Thank you Lord for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment