Sunday, March 11, 2012

Huggies Pull-Ups Party from House Party



I was recently selected to host a Your Day, Your Way: Pull-Ups® House Party!

House Party me these wonderful goodies for me and my guests in an exclusive Party Pack:


Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Sticker Sheets
Pull-Ups® Potty Training Success DVDs
Pull-Ups® Potty Day Dance Instructional Mats
Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Progress Charts
Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Door Hangers
Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Inflatable Guitars
Pull-Ups® Big Kid® Club Information Cards with Point Code
Pull-Ups® Potty Dance Coupon Books







And as a host, I was also sent a Pull-Ups® Coupon for a free package of Pull-Ups!

So on the big day my friends and our children gathered together to eat some snacks, have fun learning more about potty training, and of course join in the all so fun Potty Dance! We had to watch that and dance a few times over and over again. In fact, the song was stuck in my head the rest of the day!



All in all, it was a fun experience. Thank you so much to Huggies Pull-Ups and House Party for the wonderful goodies and information to get my boys and friend's kiddos on their way to saying "I'm a Big Kid Now!"

Here are some fun photos from our party ~








No comments:

Post a Comment