Friday, June 15, 2012

Madagascar 3 Circus Circle’s Most Wanted Party


 

I recently hosted a Madagascar 3 Circus Circle’s Most Wanted Party in celebration of the release of Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted movie!  Here are links to the trailer & a movie clip from this guaranteed-to-be-hilarious movie!




 

My guests and I got up and were ready to “move it, move it” at our fun filled party along with Alex, Melman, Marty, Gloria! We began our party in the backyard where the little guests started off by getting a mask of their favorite characters on. Look at how adorable they are!



Since the kiddos at my party were full of energy we did a lot of action games. They took turns doing their very own tight-rope walk. Don’t step off or you’ll fall (as my son demonstrated!). Even the dog took her turn.






 

Then we played pin the tail on Gloria! I think my favorite reaction was from Levi who once I put the blindfold on, he kept saying “Oh no, my eyes aren’t working!” He managed to pin the tail fairly close. And the littlest guest Wyatt decided he’d rather pin the tail without a blindfold.



"Oh No, My Eyes Aren't Working!"





 
Next they played our own rendition of the ball toss game to knock over water bottles. We didn’t really stick to any rules but had a lot of fun!






 
Then they tried to make it through the Madagascar 3 maze print-out. And it was time for a circus-inspired lunch! Hot Dogs, Popcorn (with personalized bags complete with Alex, Melman, Marty, Gloria) and watermelon. Followed by shaved ice! Yum!




Maggie, Our Dog, was eying the food too!


  
Strawberry Shaved Ice
 
We took the party inside and watched the first Madagascar movie! And I wigged-out a photo I snapped of the guests. They thought it was pretty funny! 





Now these Zoosters are ready to go see Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted! in the theater! 

Thank you Crowdtap and DreamWorks Animation for a really great party!




No comments:

Post a Comment