Friday, November 1, 2013

Truvia Natural Sweetener



I love sweet stuff and am not a fan of coffee without my sugar and cream. But I haven't been convinced to use artificial sweeteners because I seemed to always be able to taste the difference. So when I was selected, as a member of Crowdtap, to try the Truvia Natural Sweetener I was quite curious to see if I liked it or not.

In case this is the first you are hearing about it, or if you have heard of it but never been convinced to give it a try, here are a few things I learned with the information I received in my sampling kit.



*Truvia is a Natural Sweetener. It is made from the stevia plant, which has been used as a sweetener in South America for generations. It is Zero-Calorie, Yay!! The leaves are dried, steeped in water and purfied to a calorie-free sweet taste.

The answer to whether I liked it or not: Yes! It REALLY is GOOD!! I was happily surprised. I tried it first in a cup of tea. I typically add honey to my tea, but replaced it with half a packet of Truvia sweetener. It was yummy! And no weird aftertaste. I could swear I was drinking tea sweetened by sugar!

I gave the second sample to my sister Melissa and she tried it in her coffee. She said she couldn't even tell the difference. She was happily surprised as well!



You can use Truvia to add sweetness to your coffee, tea, fruit, cereal, yogurt or your favorite cocktail. Find more ideas and recipes at truvia.com/recipes



Follow on facebook.com/truvia

Follow on twitter.com/truvia

Thank you Truvia and Crowdtap for the free samples! 
I am a Tru-via Believer Now! :-)






*The information/facts I included in this blog regarding Truvia were borrowed from the information brochure I received with my sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment