Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sisters, Sisters, Never Were There Such Devoted Sisters... :)




I am blessed to have four sisters. This song warms my heart and makes me laugh. We grew up watching musicals and White Christmas was one of our favorites, probably in part thanks to this song.

My sisters: Melissa, Mindy, Maria, (Me) and Miranda. They are not only my siblings, but also my dear friends. Now that we are older, we don't always get to see each other as often as we would like to so occasions that we are all together call for a group photo. These were taken this past weekend at my house. We were all a bit tired and hot because we had just finished up having a yard sale. We were getting ready to celebrate my sister Mindy's birthday. It's fun to have a summer birthday because in our family, we mostly dominate the winter months - mine is in November and three of the sisters (and my two boys) all have February birthdays.

We enjoyed German Chocolate birthday cake and lots of laughter. I want a piece of that cake right now!!!! Mmmmm!!! :-)

Here's a couple photos of us girls from that day....

Melissa, Mindy, Maria, Megan, Miranda

Gotta have a silly shot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment