Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW Healthy Choice Baked Entrées


As a member of the Healthy Crowd on Crowdtap, I was recently selected to redeem a $1 off coupon for myself and 5 friends for Healthy Choices' new line of Baked Entrées. "Fresh-baked taste from the microwave." I posted a link on Facebook and emailed the link to a few of my friends and family members. They were excited to try the new Baked Entrées as well! One of my friends said she especially liked the Four Cheese Ziti Marinara and would be purchasing more in the future!



I found the Healthy Choice Baked Entrées in the freezer isle of my local grocery store and  used the coupon to purchase the Italian Sausage Pasta Bake. I also picked up the Roasted Chicken and Potatoes, because it looked really good and they were on sale, to save back for a dinner or lunch!







The Italian Sausage Pasta Bake is only 270 Calories, 6g of Fat, is super easy and quick to prepare, and tastes delicious! The rich garlic marinara is tangy and sweet drizzled over the whole-grain rotini pasta, paired with the spicy Italian sausage which adds a little kick, topped off with some yummy mozzarella cheese is a tasty combination! I was very impressed, was pleasantly full and thoroughly enjoyed it. It smelled great cooking in my microwave and was ready in less than 4 minutes! And it gets 4.6 out of 5 stars from reviews on Healthy Choice's website! (And it's a Value 7 in Weight Watchers PointsPlus.)






Looking forward to trying more of the entrees soon!  If they had had the Chicken & Rice Cheddar Bake at my store I would have bought that as well. I love anything with cheese, chicken & broccoli!

The Healthy Choice Baked Entrées are a great option for a quick, healthy, tasty and affordable meal!






No comments:

Post a Comment