Thursday, January 24, 2013

Forever Red from Influenster ~ *New* Fragrance from Bath & Body Works




Influenster recently sent me a sample of the new Forever Red fragrance exclusively from Bath & Body Works!

I love the scent. It’s warm, fresh and not overpowering. Kind of like a special little treat every time you take a breath, but not overpowering. I have been wearing it a lot and gotten compliments!


Here's my video review ~






Here is what Bath & Body Works and Influenster said about the Forever Red 
fragrance in my Cosmo VoxBox 2012 ~



"A touch of red is pure magic! Bath & Body Works introduces you to their new, most luxurious fragrance ever, as you lavishly spray on a passionate blend of pomegranate & red osmanthus with a sexy surprise of vanilla rum, for a forever enchanting way to fragrance. Everyone will be commenting on how great you smell!"


So visit your local Bath & Body Works soon to check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment