Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gillette® Venus® Embrace®

In my Influenster Cosmo VoxBox, I also received a Gillette Venus Razor and Refill + $2 off Coupon.



One thing that I didn't know before, ANY Venus blade refill fits ANY Venus razor handle! Unlike so many other brands where you have to have just the right blade refill for the right handle, Venus understands that being able to mix and match handles and blade refills is one less thing for us busy ladies to worry about!!




In fact, the sample that they sent me included two Venus products:

The Gillette Venus Embrace ~ "Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages.*"


Venus & Olay Razor ~ "Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus' five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages.*"

I loved how smooth my skin felt after using the Gillette Venus Embrace!!  I will definitely be recommending it to my girl friends and sisters!




*descriptions taken from the info card included in my VoxBox

No comments:

Post a Comment