Thursday, January 24, 2013

FriXion Pilot Pens



I am always losing pens so when I received two FriXion by Pilot Pens in my Cosmo VoxBox from Influenster, I was pretty excited. BUT, the even cooler thing?! They have an eraser! What you say, a pen with an eraser? But does it actually work?! YES, it does!!! These are going to be set in a special place where my children or husband cannot walk away with them!



BEFORE: Testing the FriXion by Pilot Pens

Testing the Erasing Feature - It's Working!

AFTER:  IT REALLY WORKS!!
The writing is gone!


Here is what my info card says about the new FriXion by Pilot Pens:

"Do you want to be mistake free? Now you can be with FriXion by Pilot Pen. FriXion writes unbelievably smoothly, in expressive gel ink colors, and erases completely with its rubber tip. You have to try it to believe it! FriXion is the newest innovation from Pilot, the #1 seller of gel ink pens in America. So, with FriXion...who's perfect now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment