Thursday, January 24, 2013

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox 2012



I was so excited when I recently received my very first VoxBox from Influenster.com!!







This Cosmo VoxBox was filled with the following goodies: 

~ Forever Red fragrance exclusively from Bath & Body Works

~ The New Ghirardelli Gourmet Chocolate Sea SaltEscape

~ Gillette Venus Razor and Refill + $2 off Coupon! (any Venus blade refill fits any Venus razor handle!)

~ A Pink & Black FriXion by Pilot Pens


I wasn't sure what to expect but was so happy with all the quality products I got to sample and review! Click on each link above to read my blog reviews of each product and watch a video for each one as well! 


Forever Red Fragrance

Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape

My son Levi enjoying the chocolate!


Gillette Venus Razor & Refill

FriXion by Pilot Pens



THANK YOU TO INFLUENSTER!!
My very first VoxBox experience was AWESOME!!!


(Click here to learn more about --> Influenster)

No comments:

Post a Comment