Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Old Navy Active Wear Sample Share



My sister Melissa I got to go to Old Navy and pick out a free active wear top and bottom - each - for FREE!!! It was very exciting!!! We had fun picking out different pants and tops to try on. I included photos of our favorite picks and the ones we chose for our free outfits!!








The selection was great, many styles and fully stocked in our sizes. I had several pieces that were close seconds, but the ones that won for me were the loose fit active tank in black and grey stripe paired with the compression capri pant in black.


Melissa chose the roll top yoga pant with pink trim in black paired perfectly with her adorable pink active tee!!



We had a blast and look fabulous while working out or taking a walk along the levee or walking path.

THANK YOU OLD NAVY & CROWDTAP!!! We love our new active wear!!



No comments:

Post a Comment